You’ve seen celebrities with facelifts that leave them with an odd, unnatural look–like their face has been pulled too tight. That’s because facelifts, which have been around for over 100 years, have traditionally always been the excision (cutting and removal) of tissue. For so long, excision was THE only option. With today’s advanced technologies, there is a better solution, and I’m discussing it in this episode. Join me to learn more about the no-cut facelift that has no cuts, no scars, and delivers better results and faster healing!
- Three components of facial aging addressed by a facelift: loss of facial bone, loss of fatty volume, and skin laxity
- How radio frequency devices came on the facelift scene—but didn’t solve the problem
- How we are leveraging no-cut technology called Ellacor to improve jawlines and deliver superior facelift results with minimal post-procedure redness
- How we use exosomes to enhance wound healing
- How we are personalizing treatment by using stem cells from the patient’s fat (extracted about 8 weeks before the no-cut facelift)
- How red light therapy, an upright hyperbaric chamber, and IV therapy are used to accelerate healing—all in the office
- How the no-cut facelift requires only 4-5 days of downtime, with slowly disappearing tiny, pigmented areas able to be covered with makeup after a few days of healing
- How no-cut technology is also used on breasts arms, abdomen, buttocks, thighs, knees, etc. with similar results
Follow Dr. Rob on Instagram
*About Dr. Rob's Solution Podcast *
Austin’s natural plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Whitfield brings you the true stories of actual patients, navigates through their surgical and non-surgical treatment options, then reveals their chosen path forward and the results they achieved.
Dr. Rob is a board certified plastic surgeon and Austin’s Natural Choice for plastic surgery, laser and energy treatments, and aesthetics.